Dental implant clinic Pattaya / Implant dentist Pattaya
Dental Implant at DDC
At Dental Design Center in Pattaya, we firmly believe that dental implants offer the most effective and beneficial solution for missing teeth available today. Regaining a complete set of teeth can significantly enhance your quality of life, enabling you to eat well and enjoy a confident appearance. Teeth play a crucial role in providing shape and support to your entire face. When teeth are lost, the gum and jaw bones can experience shrinkage, leading to a premature aging effect.
Our dental implants are crafted from titanium, which is coated with a special material that promotes bone growth around the implant. Once the implant integrates with the bone through a process called osseointegration, it can last a lifetime. The implant is then restored with a porcelain crown, resembling a natural tooth in both function and aesthetics. Unlike a dental bridge, implants replace a missing tooth without compromising the integrity of the adjacent teeth, as they do not require crowning. Implants offer a predictable, conservative, and aesthetically pleasing approach to tooth replacement. They are remarkably strong, enabling you to bite and chew just as you would with natural teeth. Implants are highly durable, allowing you to live your life as if you had all your natural teeth. Furthermore, implants are versatile, and a combination of one or more implants can be utilized to restore anyone’s smile to its full brilliance.
Dental Design Center Pattaya was built to provide the best possible environment, with the latest technology and equipment and with the only use of top-quality dental implants.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ken Kasidis, our experienced dental implantologist at Dental Design Center in Pattaya, Thailand. During your consultation, you can explore and discuss the various dental implant options available to address your specific needs. Our team has extensive expertise in implant dentistry and has achieved remarkable results in cases involving missing or damaged teeth.
We take pride in our ability to create beautiful outcomes using advanced dental implant technology. We encourage you to visit our clinic and witness some of our recent work, showcasing the transformative power of dental implants. Our dedicated team is committed to providing you with personalized care and helping you achieve a restored and aesthetically pleasing smile through the use of dental implants.
What are Implants?
Dental implants are comprised of small titanium posts that are carefully inserted into the jawbone at the site of missing teeth. Through a process called osseointegration, the bone fuses with the titanium, creating a durable and sturdy foundation for artificial teeth. This integration ensures a strong and stable base for the replacement teeth.
Apart from their natural appearance, dental implants offer additional benefits. They help preserve the natural facial structure by preventing bone deterioration, which is commonly observed when teeth are missing. By stimulating the jawbone, implants promote bone growth and help maintain the integrity of the facial contours.
With dental implants, individuals regain the ability to comfortably eat a wide range of foods, as the implants function like natural teeth. Moreover, they can smile confidently, knowing that their replacement teeth appear and feel natural. Dental implants provide both aesthetic and functional advantages, allowing individuals to enjoy a restored smile and maintain optimal oral health.
What are the components of an implant?
The main component is the titanium implant itself. This resembles a precisely manufactured screw with a specially roughened surface which makes it very compatible with bone. The implant is about the same size as the root of a natural tooth. It is placed into the bone and left to integrate for 4-6 weeks. By this time it is rock-solid in the bone. There are no problems with the integration of the implant into the bone, because titanium is one of the few materials that can perform osseointegration, whereby the implant is accepted into the bone which fuses around it. Once the implant is solid in the bone, the second part, a special titanium post, can be screwed into the implant. This is called the abutment. The abutment allows the fixation of the final part of the implant – the crown (a replacement tooth). The crown is usually screwed into place. The porcelain on the crown is custom made to match the color of the rest of your teeth, so that the implants are imperceptible from natural teeth.
The All-On-4 dental implant
The All-On-4 dental implant system is one option that helps make your false teeth in your entire mouth more secure. In this system, dentists use screws to attach your false teeth to the main framework secured on dental implants. Therefore, you must return to see the dentist for removal, cleaning, and continuous care.
The fundamental principle of the All-On-4 system is to replace all teeth in the jaw using a minimum of 4 (or more) dental implants. At least 2 dental implants at the back are typically angled at 45 degrees towards the front to take advantage of the stronger front part of the jawbone, which often has more bone density than the back. This avoids the need for additional bone grafting, which would be necessary if implants were placed in a conventional straight manner.
The term “All-On-4” refers to a specific dental implant technique used for full-mouth dental restoration. In this procedure, a full arch of prosthetic teeth (usually a fixed bridge or denture) is supported by just four dental implants. It is designed for individuals who have lost most or all of their natural teeth in one or both jaws and want a more stable and permanent solution compared to traditional removable dentures.
Here’s how the All-On-4 procedure typically works
- Evaluation: The process begins with a thorough examination and assessment of your oral health. X-rays and 3D imaging may be used to evaluate the condition of your jawbone and determine the best implant placement.
Digital Technologies & Digital Dental Lab
At DDC Pattaya, our dental center is equipped with an on-site digital dental lab, where we leverage advanced digital technologies to provide several key benefits to our patients:
- Increased Patient Safety: Our use of digital technologies enhances patient safety throughout their dental care journey.
- Shortened Treatment Timings: Digital tools enable us to streamline treatment processes, resulting in shorter treatment durations for our patients.
- Detection and Resolution of Potential Risk Areas: With digital tools, we can detect potential risk areas early and develop effective strategies to address them.
In almost all aspects of modern dentistry, digital technologies play a pivotal role in improving and supporting our dental practitioners. Patients benefit from enhanced safety through the use of 3D CT scans and digitalized x-rays. These technologies empower our dentists to anticipate and plan for potential complications, utilizing guided premium imaging and computer software systems to optimize treatment outcomes.
- Implant Placement: During a surgical procedure, four dental implants are strategically placed in your jawbone. Two implants are usually inserted at the front of the jaw, while the other two are placed toward the back. These implants serve as the foundation for the prosthetic teeth.
- Temporary Prosthesis: A temporary set of teeth or a denture is attached to the implants immediately after surgery, allowing you to have functional teeth while your mouth heals and the implants integrate with the bone.
- Healing and Integration: Over a few months, the dental implants will fuse with the surrounding bone through a process called osseointegration. This integration provides a stable and strong foundation for the permanent prosthesis.
- Final Prosthesis: Once the implants are fully integrated and your mouth has healed, a permanent set of teeth, which can be a fixed bridge or denture, is custom-made and attached to the implants. These new teeth are designed to look and function like natural teeth.
The All-On-4 technique offers several advantages, including reduced treatment time, minimized need for bone grafting, and improved stability compared to traditional dentures. It can significantly enhance a patient’s ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Patients interested in this type of dental restoration should consult with a qualified dentist or oral surgeon to determine the best treatment plan based on their individual needs.
All-On-4 Dental Implant Benefits
All-On-4 Dental Implants offer numerous benefits for individuals looking to restore their smiles and improve oral function. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Stability: All-On-4 implants provide excellent stability, anchoring a full arch of teeth securely in place. This stability allows for comfortable chewing and speaking without the worry of dentures slipping or moving.
- Immediate Function: In many cases, a temporary set of teeth can be attached to the All-On-4 implants on the same day as the procedure. This means you can leave the dental office with a functional set of teeth, reducing downtime and the need for extended healing periods.
- Minimized Bone Grafting: The All-On-4 technique is designed to maximize the use of available bone, often eliminating the need for bone grafting. This is particularly beneficial for patients with insufficient jawbone density.
- Improved Aesthetics: The prosthetic teeth attached to All-On-4 implants are customized to look and feel like natural teeth, resulting in an aesthetically pleasing smile and increased self-confidence.
- Preservation of Jawbone: Dental implants stimulate the jawbone, helping to prevent bone loss that can occur when teeth are missing. This promotes long-term oral health and maintains facial structure.
- Ease of Maintenance: All-On-4 prosthetic teeth are fixed in place, eliminating the need for adhesives or removal for cleaning. Maintenance is similar to caring for natural teeth, making it convenient and straightforward.
- Enhanced Chewing Function: All-On-4 implants provide a strong biting force, allowing patients to enjoy a varied diet without limitations. This can lead to improved nutrition and overall well-being.
- Comfort: Since the prosthetic teeth are securely anchored, patients often find All-On-4 implants more comfortable than traditional removable dentures.
- Improved Speech: Stable prosthetic teeth ensure clear and natural speech, as they do not move or create clicking sounds, which can be a concern with removable dentures.
Who Needs All-On-4 Procedure?
- People who have lost a significant number of teeth or have complete upper and lower arch tooth loss can benefit from the All-On-4 procedure.
- Individuals who need to have all of their remaining teeth removed and are seeking a permanent denture solution can benefit from All-On-4 implants.
- Those in need of multiple dental implants to support a full arch of teeth can opt for the All-On-4 technique, which provides stability with fewer implants.
- People who cannot have implants placed in the posterior (back) regions of the mouth, often due to bone density or anatomical constraints, can benefit from All-On-4 implants, as they utilize the available bone efficiently.
- Individuals experiencing issues with dental crowns, bridges, or loose teeth that require extraction can find a solution in the All-On-4 procedure.
Upgrading your smile with the All-On-6®refers to a specific dental implant procedure designed for full-mouth dental restoration. In this treatment, a full arch of teeth is supported by six dental implants. It is typically recommended for individuals who have lost a significant number of teeth in one or both jaws and are seeking a stable and long-lasting solution, particularly when traditional removable dentures are not preferred.! This treatment is typically recommended when a patient has lost a substantial number of teeth in either or both jaws. It offers patients the opportunity to replace their entire set of teeth with six lifelike dental implants. What sets All-On-6® Dental Implants apart is that they often eliminate the need for bone grafting, making them an ideal solution for individuals with limited bone density or volume in their jaw. Since its introduction, numerous patients have experienced the benefits of having their smiles restored, making All-On-6® Dental Implants a durable and healthier alternative to traditional dentures.
How Do All-On-6® Dental Implants Work?
Here’s a breakdown of the All-On-6 dental implant procedure:
Initial Assessment: The process begins with a comprehensive evaluation by a dental specialist to assess your oral health, including the condition of your gums, jawbone, and remaining teeth. The process typically begins with a thorough examination that includes digital X-rays and a 3D Cone Beam CT-Scan, allowing the dentist to assess the oral anatomy. This assessment helps in evaluating bone loss and guiding the treatment plan. Impressions are then taken to craft a new smile tailored to your specific needs.
The All-On-6 approach offers several advantages, including increased stability, improved chewing ability, and enhanced aesthetics compared to traditional dentures. It can significantly enhance a patient’s quality of life by providing a durable and long-lasting solution for missing teeth.
The All-On-6® Dental Implant procedure is designed to create a permanent dental prosthesis utilizing six strategically placed dental implants as stable anchors for a bridge or over-denture. These six implants are carefully positioned in either the upper or lower jawbone to securely hold the prosthetic teeth in place.
As time progresses, the dental implants in the jawbone gradually fuse with the bone through a natural process called osseointegration. This fusion mimics the function of natural tooth roots and ultimately restores a natural and confident smile.It’s important to note that while “All-On-6” is a specific term associated with the use of six implants, variations in the number and placement of implants may be recommended based on individual patient needs. Patients considering this procedure should consult with a qualified dentist or oral surgeon to determine the most suitable treatment plan.
All-On-6® Dental Implant Benefits
All-On-6® Dental Implants offer several significant benefits for individuals seeking a reliable and long-term solution to missing teeth. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Improved Stability: With six dental implants strategically placed in the jaw, All-On-6® provides exceptional stability and support for the prosthetic teeth. This stability allows for confident chewing and speaking without the fear of dentures slipping or shifting.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: The prosthetic teeth attached to All-On-6® implants are custom-made to resemble natural teeth closely. This creates a natural and aesthetically pleasing smile, boosting self-confidence.
- Quick Restoration: The All-On-6® procedure often allows for faster restoration compared to traditional implant methods. In many cases, a temporary prosthesis can be placed on the same day as implant surgery, reducing downtime.
- Preservation of Jawbone: Dental implants stimulate the jawbone, helping to prevent bone loss, which commonly occurs when teeth are missing. The All-On-6® implants promote long-term oral health by maintaining the bone structure.
- Improved Chewing Function: Patients with All-On-6® implants can enjoy a more varied diet because of the enhanced stability and biting force provided by the implants. This can lead to better nutrition and overall health.
- Comfort and Convenience: All-On-6® prosthetic teeth are fixed in place, eliminating the need for adhesives or removal for cleaning. This offers convenience and a comfortable experience compared to removable
Who Needs All-On-6® Dental Implants?
- Full Arch Tooth Loss: All-On-6® dental implants are an excellent solution for individuals who have lost all their teeth in one or both arches (upper or lower jaw).
- Partial Tooth Loss: Patients with partial tooth loss who desire a full arch dental restoration can also benefit from the All-On-6® procedure. It offers a comprehensive solution for replacing existing teeth and addressing any remaining dental issues.
- Desire for Long-Term Stability: All-On-6® provides a stable, long-term alternative to traditional dentures. It’s suitable for individuals seeking a more permanent and secure tooth replacement option.
- Improved Aesthetics: Those who want to enhance their smile and regain a natural-looking set of teeth can benefit from All-On-6® implants. The prosthetic teeth are designed to closely resemble natural teeth, contributing to improved aesthetics and self-confidence.
- Enhanced Oral Function: All-On-6® dental implants offer superior chewing and speaking capabilities compared to removable dentures. Individuals looking to regain full oral functionality often find this procedure highly beneficial.
- Bone Loss Concerns: The All-On-6® technique can be advantageous for patients with some degree of jawbone loss, as it can often eliminate the need for bone grafting procedures.
- Reduced Maintenance: All-On-6® implants eliminate the hassle of daily denture maintenance and adhesives. They function like natural teeth and are easier to care for.
- Comfort and Convenience: Individuals looking for a more comfortable and convenient tooth replacement option often choose All-On-6® dental implants, as they do not require removal for cleaning or worry about slippage.
- Restored Quality of Life: All-On-6® implants can significantly improve a person’s overall quality of life by restoring their ability to eat a varied diet, speak clearly, and smile confidently.
The Benefits of Dental Implants Choosing dental implants as a treatment option can offer you a number of significant advantages.
Preserve Facial Structure
One of the significant advantages of dental implants is their ability to maintain the natural anatomy of your face. When teeth are missing, the underlying jawbone can undergo deterioration over time, leading to a receding jawline and alterations in facial structure. Dental implants serve as a reliable solution to prevent this bone loss, ensuring that your face retains its natural shape and contours.
Protect Healthy Teeth
Dental implants offer a superior long-term alternative to traditional bridgework. Unlike bridges, which require the grinding down of healthy adjacent teeth for support, implants do not compromise the integrity of your natural teeth. By replacing one or more missing teeth with implants, your existing healthy teeth remain unaffected, allowing them to maintain their strength and functionality.
Dental implants provide remarkable stability for your replacement teeth. The implant posts are securely anchored in the jawbone, mimicking the function of natural tooth roots. This strong foundation ensures that your new teeth are firmly in place, allowing you to speak, chew, and smile with confidence. With dental implants, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a secure and stable dental restoration.
By choosing dental implants, you can preserve your facial structure, protect your healthy teeth, and benefit from the stability and security that implants provide. Experience the transformative effects of dental implants, ensuring both the aesthetic appeal and long-term functionality of your smile.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation with Dental Implants | Step by Step replacing one tooth
Step by Step replacing all teeth
When you are ready for a dental implant, you will have a solution tailored to your needs, general state of health and the quantity and quality of your bone tissue. These factors also determine the total duration of the treatment. Consult your dental professional for advice on your specific options.
Dentsply Friadent is a company that has been providing top quality implant products to patients across the world for 30 years. The company attended a research programme in Germany in 1974 in order to develop the skills to create a ceramic implant, including the Ankylos implants. Ankylos implants are known for their top mechanical and predictable stability. Ankylos is the most authoritative system, strong and designed for long-term stability. The Ankylos connection principle, clinically proven for decades, is designed for initial and long-term tissue stability. The extremely accurate TissueCare Connection has virtually no micromovement and is almost totally bacteria-proof. And it is also keyed and friction-locked to prevent bone resorption and to ensure stable and healthy soft tissue.
The Astra Tech Dental Implant System
The Astra Tech Implant System™ has been on the market over 20 years. Based on years of extensive research, we have developed a unique dental implant system that provides a secure anchor for new, natural-looking teeth.
The Astra Tech Implant System™ can be tailored to different needs so that virtually anybody can have a tooth replacement that looks and functions like natural teeth. Fully developed bone tissue, however, is an important prerequisite. This is why dental implants are normally not installed in people under the age of 18.
When you are ready for a dental implant, you will have a solution tailored to your needs, general state of health and the quantity and quality of your bone tissue. These factors also determine the total duration of the treatment.
To find out if you are an implant candidate and to learn how Astra Tech implants can help restore the beauty of your natural teeth − speak with your dental professional today.
Working with nature
Astra Tech Implant System™ works together with nature in supporting the natural healing process instead of interfering with it. Healthy gums and maintained bone levels are crucial for a long lasting esthetic tooth replacement. Under the right conditions, nature itself does the major part of the job. The Astra Tech Implant System™ is designed to provide nature with the right conditions; all of the system’s parts work together. It is function, beauty and biology in perfect harmony – we call it the Astra Tech BioManagement Complex™. The Astra Tech BioManagement Complex™ is unique to dental implants from Astra Tech and includes:
OsseoSpeed™ – more bone rapidly
MicroThread™ – biomechanical bone stimulation
Conical Seal Design™ – a strong and stable fit
Connective Contour™ – increased soft tissue contact zone and volume
The big difference Comparison of conventional methods and dental implants
The bridge solution
With traditional bridges, the adjacent healthy teeth need to be ground down in order to support the bridge. This process involves removing a significant amount of natural tooth structure, which can weaken the healthy teeth.
Furthermore, bridges do not provide stimulation to the underlying jawbone because they rely on the support of the adjacent teeth rather than the jawbone itself. This lack of stimulation can lead to bone deterioration over time, potentially affecting the stability and long-term health of the surrounding teeth.
The implant solution
Dental implants provide a remarkable solution for replacing missing teeth without compromising the integrity of healthy neighboring teeth. Unlike traditional methods that require grinding down adjacent teeth, dental implants are designed to replace the missing tooth root while leaving the surrounding teeth untouched.
With dental implants, the neighboring teeth remain completely intact, maintaining their original form and reducing the risk of damage or weakening. This approach promotes optimal oral health by preserving the integrity of the natural teeth and supporting structures.
By opting for dental implants, you can enjoy a restored smile and fully functional teeth while keeping your healthy neighboring teeth untouched. The innovative design of dental implants allows for a conservative and long-lasting solution that promotes overall dental health and enhances your quality of life.
Why opt for Straumann dental implants?
Products with proven long-term effectiveness10 years of results of clinical studies available *
Exclusive partnership with the International team Implantology – with the objective to constantly
improve the treatment methods and outcomes for patients Compliance with international quality standards 5 % of revenues dedicated to research and development A company present in more than 60 countries worldwide
XiVE. Surgical flexibility. Prosthetic variety. Absolute primary stability.
XiVE is a state-of-the-art dental implant system that offers a complete concept for stable and secure tooth replacement. With its specialized implant and thread design, XiVE ensures absolute primary stability, making it an ideal choice for successful implant therapy.
One of the key advantages of XiVE is its exceptional adaptability to different bone classes. Whether you have dense or compromised bone, XiVE’s screw implant design ensures a precise fit and excellent primary stability. This stability is crucial for the long-term success of implant therapy and enables the implementation of the latest concepts in implantology.
With XiVE, you can experience the confidence of a stable and secure dental implant solution. The high primary stability achieved through the advanced design allows for immediate function, if necessary, providing patients with the convenience of immediate tooth replacement.
Choose XiVE for your implant needs and benefit from its cutting-edge technology and reliable performance. The exceptional primary stability it offers sets the foundation for successful implant therapy and allows for the utilization of the most advanced techniques in modern implantology.